Hemos recibido está comunicación de parte del Dr. William Abramovitz
I hope all of you are enjoying your summer. I wanted to reach out to all of the members of the World Congress Fund Review Task Force and the International Affairs Committee and ask you all to forward on the below advertising to any colleagues or societies that may have interested applicants. The application will close promptly on September 5, so there is a month remaining to get applications in.
We are hoping to have a large pool of applicants as we did last year, so please feel free to forward this message on to others. As a reminder the eligibility criteria for this opportunity is below and the list of Developing Countries that are eligible is attached:
- Abstract must be submitted with application.
- Only nationals of developing countries are eligible.
- Apply as a resident in dermatology or apply within three years of completing dermatology residency training at the time of the meeting.
- Be endorsed by a national dermatologic society. A signed letter of endorsement from the society is required to be attached to the online application and must be in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF).
- Priority will be given to applicants who have never attended AAD meetings.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- No deferrals permitted. Eligible applicants may reapply the following year if unable to accept scholarship.
Thank you in advance for your continued support of the AAD International programs and scholarships. I will be sending out a similar advertisement regarding the AAD Annual Registration Scholarships next week.
Constituent Relations & Strategic Planning
American Academy of Dermatology
930 E. Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173